Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 6 Update


Read-a-Thon Hour : 6
Local Time : 12:00pm (Saturday)

The time is already flying by and I haven't yet accomplished much. But I'm about ready to get into a bit of a groove. There will be steady reading for a while in this next stretch!

The plan today is to update about every 6 hours. My second update will either be slightly early or slightly delayed (depending on how I'm feeling) due to a dinner engagement. Who knows...maybe I'll just do one before AND one after.

I'm cozy in the tent and have the snack table arranged. Darian has decided to join in today as well...he's taking on a Stephen King novel. Me...I'm going for a little lighter fare...


Time Read Since Last Update: 2 hours, 21 minutes
Total Time Spent Reading : 2 hours 21 minutes


Pages Read Since Last Update : 80 pages
Total Pages Read : 80 pages



Books Completed Since Last Update : 0
Total Books Finished : 0


Mini-Challenges Completed:

Reading Rainbow Readathon Mini Challenge


Currently Reading :


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll


How I'm Feeling :

I need to get the show on the road. It's been a pretty pathetic showing.


Snacks Eaten :

I had a nice breakfast of PopTarts so I'm right on track with sugary snacks.


Other Things Accomplished :

Got up, got showered, got dressed. Did a lot of internet goofing. Now..let's get serious about this! Back to the reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips