Saturday, November 15, 2014

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon: Hours 1-8


Local Time : 6:00 a.m. MST Saturday

Well...I decided to sleep in a bit, so this is actually going up 3 hours later than originally planned. Oh well. I'm totally taking this read-a-thon easy, so I'm going with the flow. 

It's a slow start so far, but I'm up and ready to go again. I'm cuddled up on my bed and my Nook is all charged. 

Here's where I am at the end of Hour 8. (Actually also the end of hours 9 and 10 and almost 11, but who's counting?)

Minutes Read Hours 1-8 : 30 minutes
Total Time Spent Reading : 30 / 1440 minutes



Pages Read Hours 1-8 : 6
Total Pages Read : 6


Books Completed Hours 1-8 : 0
Total Books Finished : 0



Currently Reading : Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell




How I'm Feeling : Awake and cozy and ready to go.
Snacks Eaten : None, but I'm about to eat breakfast...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips