Saturday, November 15, 2014

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon: Hours 9-16


Local Time : 2:00 p.m. MST Saturday


Minutes Read Hours 9-16 : 146 minutes
Total Time Spent Reading : 176 / 1440 minutes



Pages Read Hours 9-16 : 64
Total Pages Read : 70



Books Completed Hours 9-16 : 0
Total Books Finished : 0



Currently Reading : Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell




How I'm Feeling : This book keeps putting me to sleep. Changing tactics and starting a new book for a while. 

Snacks Eaten : Cereal, snickerdoodles, tea

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could have managed much of a tome like GWTW either - I think switching it up was the right choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm plodding along with it now. It's not horrible, but it's definitely not built for a long stretch of reading time. That baby takes work!

      Delete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips