Saturday, November 15, 2014

24 in 48 Read-a-Thon: Hours 17-24


Local Time : 10 p.m. MST Saturday

I'm making progress, but haven't completed as much time as I had planned on. I'm still in the running though. I've made it nearly 1/3 of the way to my goal of 24 hours of reading. We'll see how much I can get done in the next 24 hours. Changing to a quicker paced book did the trick for me today. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Minutes Read Hours 17-24 : 294 minutes
Total Time Spent Reading : 470 / 1440 minutes



Pages Read Hours 17-24 : 456
Total Pages Read : 526


Books Completed Hours 17-24 : 1

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4 out of 5 stars


I really liked this book, but I'm wildly confused by some of what happened and I'm terribly upset at the cliffhanger ending. I hadn't originally planned on it, but now it looks like I'm going to need to read the sequel tomorrow...

Total Books Finished : 1


Currently Reading : Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter



How I'm Feeling : I'm a bit of a shaken up mess after the ending from my last book. Ready to start up another one, but not willing to risk being put to sleep again by Gone with the Wind, so it still gets to sit on the sidelines for a bit.

Snacks Eaten : Taco soup, more snickerdoodles, a handful of candy, popcorn, and more tea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elle! Found your blog in the Dewey's RaT Goodreads group. Finally made one of my own so I thought I'd follow. :)

    The 24 in 48 sounds like an awesome challenge, one I found out about way too late! I'm excited to see how much more progress you'll make. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips