Sunday, October 28, 2012

Carving Extravaganza

The carving is on in full force. I've been carving nonstop for the majority of the day. I've completed nine of the carvings thus far. Oy. So much to do.

The zombie and vampire are fully assembled and in the yard, protected by garbage bags as we're expecting rain overnight and last year the rain was the downfall for the assembly. Fingers crossed that everything makes it until Halloween night. I'll admit that I am a nice ball of nerves at the moment.

No pictures today....this is a nice quick post and then I'm back to the carving.

But...you do get an update on the Halloween Project Countdown.

More than halfway there...we can do this!!!

This post is part of a series. For the other post (and some pictures), click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips