Saturday, March 27, 2010

2-22-2010: Imported from After the Flames

Today was a pretty good day. I had the day off so I got to sleep in...which is ALWAYS nice. I watched a little more curling in the morning and managed to bring my weekend total to somewherearound 20 hours...a little ridiculous in a 3 day span. I'm a little curling'd out. Went out to lunch/dinner with Collin before he headed off to school , cleaned the carpets at my office and managed to complete all of the journaling on my unfinished scrapbook pages. Not bad. I did completely forget about the homeowner's meeting for my subdivision, but I'll forgive myself for that one. ;)

Now I'm just hanging out at home, waiting for the Nyquil to kick in so that I can stop coughing for 10 minutes. After that it's off to bed.

This week should be pretty straightforward. Two days of work instead of four. NICE! Collin's schedule will allow him to be home on Thursday and Friday nights so that will be pretty nice. I'm going to try and avoid the TV this week...just to see how well I can do. I'm going to allow myself about an hour of Netflix time during the nights when Collin is at class, but other than that I'm going to try and be productive with projects. It would be nice to completely finish that stack of scrap pages. And my kitchen could certainly do with a cleaning. We'll see...generally my ambition lasts for about a day.

I'm also starting my Lamictal prescription tomorrow night. I'm hoping the transition will be easy. I've been reading the boards and some of the side effects have me slightly concerned. The biggest problem I had with the Wellbutrin was during the first two weeks I would get dizzy and I managed to have a couple of panic attacks...not something I care to repeat. Fingers crossed that it will go smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips