Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy....Very Good, Very Good

I am so happy. Can I just say that? I am the happiest I have been in a very, very long time. C and I are still going strong. In fact, we just returned from a weekend vacation together. I just can't get enough of him and - lucky for me - he seems to want as much time with me. We were together for nearly four days straight without any breaks from one another and I still wanted more time together. He is wonderful and amazing.

C and I are the same on so many levels. He is five years younger than me, but the age difference isn't even noticable to me at all. He is very mature and very stable. We've talked about nearly everything. I feel like I know him better than 95% of the people I've met in my entire life. And I'm happier with him than I have been with anyone I've ever dated. He makes me like myself. That has never happenned. I've always been worried about myself and every boyfriend in the past has always pointed out my flaws and made me feel more self-conscious of them. C embraces my flaws and helps me to understand that without them I wouldn't be myself. As a matter of fact, he makes me love who I am.

I feel like I can be completely open and honest without having to hide any of my feelings or thoughts. I just feel comfortable. It's really quite hard to believe that it's only been a little over two weeks. Things are going unbelievably well. It's a little scary, but I am just absolutely enraptured over this. I still am afraid that the whole thing might emplode at any moment, but I certainly hope not. I can see this going somewhere very very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips