- About Me
- Bucket Lists
- Reading Challenges
- Contact Me
Thursday, June 11, 2015
June 2015 Mini Bloggiesta Plan
Bloggiesta is a blog event that focuses on improving your blog and completing items on your bloggy to-do list while being social with other amazing bloggers hard at work with similar tasks. It's a time to clean up the cobwebs, get caught up on planned posts, and find new ways to make your blog the best it can be.
I participated in my first Bloggiesta this March during the week long event and got a lot of work done on the bones of the operations, cleaning up the look and feel of the blog for readers. This time, it's a mini-session, lasting only for the weekend. The plan for me is to work on some of the behind the scenes things including planning, organizing, and maybe some post scheduling.
I've given myself ten tasks for this Bloggiesta. We'll see how many I get done. In no particular order...
1. Update reading challenge pages.
2. Update bucket list challenge pages.
3. Participate in Saturday's Twitter Chat.
4. Redesign blog planner.
5. Sort through Goodreads emails and update TBR.
6. Create TBR jar.
7. Create project jar.
8. Create blog post idea jar.
9. Write Top Tuesday posts for June/July/August (at least some...).
10. Visit other Bloggiesta bloggers and comment. Be social!!
I'll probably get started on things a little early since I have tomorrow off. I'm finding myself drawn to organization so I might as well take advantage while I'm on the kick!