Thursday, July 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday...on a Thursday

Holy crap. Seriously? This post has taken me two days just to put together. First off I managed to be a total spaz this week. All day yesterday, I kept thinking it was Tuesday, so I planned to get this posted then. Oops.

Then? Well, then I finished the memory quilt that I'll be posting tomorrow. I managed to completely screw up my binding so I spent nearly 2 1/2 hours ripping out seams, repinning and resewing. The project I planned to finish by 10pm didn't get done until 4:30 in the morning. Obviously this post had no chance of seeing the light of day. How about a Top Ten Tuesday on a Thursday post? Can we do that? Because I'm gonna.


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, created due to a fondness for lists. Each week they post a new Top Ten topic. After that, it's bloggers UNITE! Participate with your own Top Ten post, have fun, and get to know your fellow bloggers.

This week's topic is favorite movies & TV shows. I can't decide which to run with, so I'm going to do both. It'll be a bit of a long post, but I get to play with gifs...so it's all good.

**Whittling down these lists was incredibly hard. I started with a rather large list.  To make this a bit more uh...suspenseful...I'm counting down. We're going from ten to one. Ready?...Set...Go!!! **

Favorite Movies

I totally cheated on this. First off...bonus. I'm starting at 11. Just like Spinal Tap, this list just needs more.



Second, I grouped a few movies. I couldn't bear to cut anymore. I love them all. Just go with it.

Bonus...

     a. P.S. I Love You          b. Notting Hill

 
  
10. Skyfall


9. All Kevin Spacey...all the time...

     a. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil          
     b. The Usual Suspects


8. Finding Nemo


7. Fiddler on the Roof


6. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year - Charles Dickens
(Somehow, I don't think this is quite what he had in mind.)

     a. Elf
     b. Christmas Vacation
     c. A Christmas Story



5. Will Ferrell has a strong showing as well.

     a. Stepbrothers
     b. Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby



4. I enjoy stupidity and reckless abandon.

     a. Superbad
     b. The Hangover
     c. Office Space



3. American Beauty



2. Across the Universe


1. Love, Actually



How many of these have you seen? 

Ready for round two? I did a little better in slimming down the candidates this time.


Favorite TV Shows

Current Favorite : House of Cards



Honorable Mention :
     a. 30 Rock


     b. The Office


10. Scrubs


9. Parenthood


8. Arrested Development


7. Grey's Anatomy


6. Big Love


5. Big Bang Theory


4. House, M.D.


3. How I Met Your Mother



2. Friends


1. Gilmore Girls


Seriously. They're not kidding.

What are your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips