Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books Update: Day 5 (Friday)


It's day FIVE of the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon. Time for another short post. We've been busy today and just got home a few minutes ago. I'm going to wrap this one up fast so I can get a little reading in before I hit the hay. Tomorrow, Darian and I are planning on starting a 24 hour read fest. Whoever wakes up first is waking up the other one and then we'll get started. It's going to be a big push to help us reach our goals before a short sleep and then a leisurely Sunday read to wrap up the whole shebang.

Elle's Current Stats 


Currently Reading: Lucky Us by Amy Bloom



When I Read Today: I got a smidge in between work and heading out to dinner with the family.

Other Things Accomplished Today: A crazy few hours at work followed by taking my mother-in-law out for a sushi dinner while she's in town in a belated celebration of her birthday and Mother's Day. Headed over to Collin's sister's place after for a bit of birthday pie.


Minutes Read Today : 1 hour 29 minutes (89 minutes)

Total Time Read: 16 hours 32 minutes. (992 minutes)

Goal: 20 hours (1200 minutes).



Pages Read Today: 58

Total Pages Read: 655

Goal: 1200 pages.



Books Finished Today: None

Total Books Finished: 3

Goal: 4 books.



How I'm Feeling: Today was a whirlwind and I'm pooped. Kind of bummed that I didn't have more time in the day. Looking forward to some catching up tomorrow.

Today's Challenge: Didn't have time to do today's challenge. First one that we've missed. Bummer.



Darian's Current Stats 


When I Read Today: A little bit of time before school this morning.

Other Things Accomplished Today: School. Homework. Chores. Dinner with the family.


Minutes Read Today : 14 minutes

Total Time Read: 274 minutes

Goal: 15 hours (900 minutes).



Pages Read Today: 14 pages

Total Pages Read: 268 pages

Goal: 1200 pages.



Books Finished Today: None

Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 5 books.



How I'm Feeling: Well...he fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I'm guessing that he's a little tired. Hopefully he'll be awake to share his own feelings tomorrow. :)

Today's Challenge: Just not enough hours in the day...


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful busy day! And a 24 hour push is AWESOME!! I hope you both get tons read and really enjoy the day of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips