Saturday, July 6, 2013

2013 Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon: Blackout Bingo


I've been working on it all week, but I finally finished! I have blacked out my bingo board. How did I do it? Let me share... From left to right, top to bottom...

Pink 1 : Read a Book


Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin. Finished Tuesday.

Pink 2 : Do a Challenge post

* Teaser Tidbit : Alice I Have Been
* Cover Title Scramble
* Summer Fling : Will Herondale

Pink 3 : Send us a tweet at @_RaTCentral_



Pink 4 : Post a picture of a Book Rainbow - Look up...

Pink 5 : Tell us what book you're reading.



Yellow 1 : Do a participation post and link it up.

* Class Orientation
* You're the One That I Want
* Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee
* Tears on My Pillow
* Whole Lotta Shakin Goin On
* Hound Dogs

Yellow 2 : Play some Greased Lighting...You betcha! I've been playing since round 6.



Yellow 3 : Write down the names of the featured authors :

* KA Tucker
* Jennifer Doktorski
* Sarah Fine
* S.T. Bende
* Ardash Vartparonian
* Jessica Gunhammer
* Karla Nellenbach

Yellow 4 : Follow on Twitter, like on Facebook or follow feed. I'm a Twitter and a Feedly follower!

Yellow 5 : Read! All the reading!!



Blue 1 : Eat something sweet.



Blue 2 : Take a picture of something you love and share it.






Blue 3 : Smile!



Blue 4 : Tell us who is your favorite author and why



Who wouldn't love Audrey Niffenegger? Her name is awesome enough that you have to love her just for that. I don't have just one favorite author, but I absolutely adore her. The Time Traveler's Wife is a book that I have read more than once and one that I will read over and over again. It's just a perfect (though also perfectly tragic) love story.

Blue 5 : Take a picture of the book you're reading right now and share it. Life of Pi (Tweeted)



Orange 1 : Visit Reviewing Wonderland
Orange 2 : Visit Love.Life.Read
Orange 3 : Visit Read. Sleep. Repeat
Orange 4 : Visit Tumbling Books
Orange 5 : Visit Oh Chrys!

Green 1 : Visit Shelf Addiction
Green 2 : Visit Effortlessly Reading
Green 3 : Read another book!


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. Finished Thursday.

Green 4 : Do something outside.


Green 5 : Post a picture of your favorite snack to have while reading. (Same picture, I know...)


And there you have it! A total blackout! I'm still working my way through Life of Pi. It's getting better, but I'm still scratching my head over the five-star reviews. We'll see where I end up. Back to reading! I need to finish this puppy in the next 12 hours!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Elle on blacking out your Bingo card, I really like how you did yours, look so organised and tidy.

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips