Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Darian's BOTY : Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis


Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis is about Caspian, whose uncle is an evil king. Caspian runs away from the kingdom one night and runs into a tree. Two dwarves take them to their house. After Caspian tells the dwarves that he is supposed to be a prince, all of the talking animals join Caspian to help battle his uncle.

On the other side of Narnia, the Pensives have to get to Caspian to help him with the battle.

I gave this book three stars. I gave it that because it would leave off at every good part. The story would be really good and then it would leave off and be super boring. It would then be boring, but eventually got better and better. The only reason I even gave it three stars was because there was some good parts, but most of them were ended too soon.

I liked how they were always on the move and how there was so much suspense. I kind of like that because you get all scared and "what's going to happen?". Another thing that I liked about it was how it wasn't just a whole bunch of small battles, it was one person would attack, the other person would attack and then they got in a big war. I like that because I don't like small battles. Usually small battles don't have a whole lot of detail. I also liked how much sneakiness there was.

I would recommend this book to people who like fantasy and mystery. In the series they talk about what happens in this book in one or two other books. You don't have to read it to understand the series, but to me it makes more sense.

This is my eighth book of the year. I hope to post again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips