Friday, August 18, 2017

Time for a Revival

Alright. So it appears that you are all in agreement. Keep the name, embrace the change, and soldier on. I'm cool with that and very much appreciate the input. Good to know I have some people in my corner.

And so...we're moving forward. I'm going to start by cleaning the blog house. It's time to dust off a few menus, clean up some challenges, and make things up to date again. Cleaning out the cobwebs and remembering the things that inspire me should help get a jump start going on this thing.

Also, what better to get back in the swing of things than a read-a-thon?

Bout of Books

Yaaaaaassss. Bout of Books 20...that's right TWENTY...starts on Monday. (Also...sidenote in case you've been living in a hole, Monday is eclipse day. Where I live, we will see about 78% and the best viewing time is at around 1pm.)

Bout of Books is one of my favorite read-a-thons. It's all week long, almost all of my favorite book bloggers participate, there are fantastic Twitter chats, and it's totally low pressure.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I'm looking forward to getting in a little reading. I had been in quite the slump, but finally got back to getting some book time over the last couple of weeks. It feels really good to be able to finish a book now and then. Hopefully I can do a little bit of catch up on my reading goal for the year since I'm TWENTY-SIX books behind. So embarrassing. Apparently my goal was a little lofty this year. Oh well...we'll see if I can make that number a little less dramatic.

Thank you very much to all of you who gave input on what to do with my blogging crossroads. It's always nice to get the opinions of those who can see things from the outside. EPJ will continue to exist and evolve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips