Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bout of Books 13: End of Day 6 Update


This week has gone by quickly and now Bout of Books 13 is almost over. It's so sad.

Yesterday I participated in the lively Twitter chat and the challenge for the day - The Favorite Read Photo Challenge hosted by Once Upon a Chapter. After that, I read for a little while before becoming drowsy and taking a nice two hour nap. Family craziness ensued after that and I never made it back to my book. It didn't help that I got sucked into a new game on my iPad. Ugh. It sometimes gets ridiculous.

Regardless, I still got some decent reading done. I have met two of my three goals and I'm well on my way to finishing City of Heavenly Fire. I consider that a pretty hefty achievement.

Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Today: 132 minutes

Total Time Read: 704 minutes

Goal: 600 minutes



Pages Read Today: 150 pages

Total Pages Read: 719 pages

Goal: 600 pages



Books Finished Today: 0

Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 3 books




I now have a short window for reading before we head over to my parents' house for family dinner. My brother and his wife are in from out of town this week, so we'll be hanging out with them for the evening. In the meantime, I also have to put together dessert for tonight's dinner. I'd better get moving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips