It's day one of Bloggiesta. It's a intermittent blogging challenge that is aimed at helping us bloggers get our crap together and clean up our blogs. It's kind of like spring cleaning for blogs.
I created my checklist for the week yesterday. So far, I'm doing okay.
Yup...it's a monster.
I'm picking away at things and feeling pretty accomplished today. Just some socializing stuff to do tonight along with a little post writing. That makes me very happy.
We'll also be continuing the Bloggiesta theme this evening as we're having fajitas for dinner. Ole'!
Here's where I am on my original checklist as of right now...
2. Update reading challenges.
3. Clean up labels/tags.
4. Clean up sidebar. (In progress)
6. Edit photos for A-to-Z Challenge posts.
7. Preschedule week 1 of A-to-Z Challenge posts.
8. Visit at least 5 other Bloggiesta participants daily. (
10. Update progress at least twice during the week. (
Things that weren't on the original list that I completed today:
1. Back up blog.
2. Change comment platform to Disqus.
3. Clean up Feedly Feed.
4. Clean up Chrome bookmarks.
Not a bad showing thus far. What about you? What's one thing that's on your list that should be on mine?