Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Friday Update


If you look up above, you'll notice that this is titled as the "Friday Update". That's because this was supposed to get posted last night, but I decided to go on a date with my husband instead. Choice well made. We had a great dinner, drank a wonderful bottle of wine, and watched my favorite movie together. It was fantastic. After the long week at work, I definitely needed it.

And now I'm enjoying the start of a few days off of work and getting back down to business. Darian has gone to his mom's for the weekend, but he'll be back tomorrow night to finish up the read-a-thon. He left me with his current stats so I could complete his side of the update.

In addition to not doing yesterday's post, I also didn't do any reading yesterday. Still worth it. I'll be doing a bit of reading today that will catch me up some, but I've resigned myself to the fact that goals just weren't meant to happen for me this time around. The only one I'm disappointed about is not finishing any books yet, but that's just because I have some that will need to be returned to the library in a few weeks and I'd really like to read them first.

Now...let's get down to brass tacks...

Elle's Current Stats 


Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Thursday/Friday: 26 minutes

Total Time Read:  177 minutes

Goal: 840 minutes



Pages Read Thursday/Friday: 13 pages

Total Pages Read: 107 pages

Goal: 800 pages



Books Finished Thursday/Friday: 0

Total Books Finished: 0

Goal: 3 books





Darian's Current Stats 


Currently Reading: 

Minutes Read Thursday/Friday:  169 minutes 

Total Time Read: 888 minutes

Goal: 1200 minutes



Pages Read Thursday/Friday: 150 pages

Total Pages Read: 674 pages

Goal: 900 pages




Books Finished Thursday/Friday: 1
Total Books Finished: 4

Goal: 3 books.



As usual, Darian is doing really well. I'm glad that he continues to be such a voracious reader. We're very lucky in that regard.

As for me, I'm going to do a little blog reading and then get back to my book. At very least, I'll finish one book this time around.

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips