Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Christmas Project Countdown Progress

Well...in true EPJ fashion, I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I actually delayed putting this post up by a little over a day because I wanted to get more projects done and make things look better. Ha. So much for that.

There have already been a few minor alterations to the plan. I always overschedule projects so that I have extra projects planned in case something does not go as expected. This year, that's paying off. I have flip flopped presents for a few people because I forgot to take one tiny, yet important bit of information into account. I also eliminated three projects already because of an unforeseen supply shortage. But never fear, that worked out to my advantage. Everyone is still getting an appropriate gift and I have three fewer presents to make. It's something.

In addition to the large amount of painting that I mentioned last time, there is apparently a very large portion of vinyl. I don't think I realized when I started how very much vinyl is playing a part this year. It's kind of been fun, really. I'm now pretty much a pro at weeding and my tweezers and I are becoming BFFs. I'm learning a few new tricks and I've found some new projects that I really love (and will be doing more of). I hate to leave you hanging on that, but I can't really say much more without totally blowing my present cover.

I took advantage of my vinyl cutter running with another project to start writing this post. It was faster than I am. So...I suppose I had better get back to it.

Current statistics :

Planned Projects : 67 (decreased from the original 70)
Completed Projects : 27
In Progress Projects (with eminent completion) : 12
Other In Progress Projects : 2

Oy. I had better step on it. The good news is that the presents that need mailing will be finished tonight and on their way tomorrow. Small victories...

I'll be back for another update on Sunday afternoon. Fingers crossed that there are a whole lot more green x's floating around that graphic by then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips