Saturday, August 9, 2014

Monster Read-a-Thon: Update 2



And here we are, back again. It's now officially the weekend, so now the serious reading can begin. The last two days weren't quite as productive for me, but there was still movement on the reading front. Yay!

Darian and I plan to start our 24-hour read-a-thon phase tomorrow morning around 9 a.m.. (Knowing us...it really won't start until 10ish.)

I've been racking my brain to try and come up with some ideas for tomorrow to keep things fun, but I'm not doing well. Other than the fact that we have snacks and we'll be moving our reading to a few different locations, I haven't been able to come up with anything special that won't just feel like I'm making us do more work than reading. I still have a few hours to come up with something amazing, so we'll see. Oh well. It will honestly be nice just to relax and read for a while.

I've cleared the weekend pretty well for the read-a-thon. I got all of the sewing that I needed to have completed this week finished by dinnertime. That means that I really don't have to do any work on the quilt until Monday. Even better? I should still manage to be done about a week earlier than the planned deadline if things keep progressing properly.

Let's see where we're sitting heading into the weekend...

Elle's Current Stats 


Currently Reading :
Virgin by Radhika Sanghani


My reading plans changed once I realized that I had two ARCs expiring in two days. Oops. Time to get to cracking.

Minutes Read Thursday - Friday: 52 minutes 

Total Time Read: 335 minutes

Goal: 900 minutes



Pages Read Thursday - Friday: 42 pages

Total Pages Read: 262 pages

Goal: 1000 pages



Books Finished Thursday - Friday:




Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 5 books




Darian's Current Stats 



Currently Reading: 



Minutes Read Thursday - Friday: 604 minutes 

Total Time Read: 1449 minutes

Goal: 1500 minutes



Pages Read Thursday - Friday: 397 pages

Total Pages Read: 929 pages

Goal: 1500 pages




Goal: 6 books.



Since we're doing the 24 hour read, the next update will be a little quicker. We'll be back with new stats at the end of our 24 hour spree, somewhere around noon on Sunday.


Happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your updates! Hope you both had a productive day of reading today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finley Jayne! This one went SOOO much better than the last two. Really glad I got some good reading in. I needed it.

      Delete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips