Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Library Challenge Read-a-Thon: Day 4


After a worthless day at the office, we spent our afternoon and evening doing very little other than reading. It was really quite nice. Slowly, but surely my stats are coming up.

It turns out I was right to push Darian to keep reading Zombies vs. Unicorns. The part he didn't like was more or less finished and the rest of the book he found pretty interesting from the sound of it. He's now onto a second zombie novel. Apparently he's found a genre he likes. Not my taste, but at least he's reading.

I've apparently made a major shift in my reading. After two fairy tale based novels, I'm now onto one set during World War II. That makes for a rough transition, let me tell you.

We're both doing pretty well with the read-a-thon and I'm looking forward to the weekend's reading time. Here's where we stand at the end of day 4...

Elle's Current Stats 


Minutes Read Today: 4 hours 49 minutes (289 minutes)

Total Time Read: 14 hours 47 minutes (887 minutes)

Goal: 24 hours (1440 minutes).



Pages Read Today: 364

Total Pages Read: 966

Goal: 1600 pages.



Books Finished Today: 1

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson : 5 out of 5 stars



Total Books Finished: 3

Goal: 6 books.




Darian's Current Stats 


Currently Reading: 





Minutes Read Today: 8 hours 17 minutes (497 minutes)

Total Time Read: 27 hours 23 minutes. (1643 minutes)

Goal: 1100 minutes



Pages Read Today: 371

Total Pages Read: 1013

Goal: 1200 pages.



Total Books Finished: 3

Goal: 4 books.




Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. The week has been a little frustrating and I'm ready to just be at home relaxing and reading.

1 comment:

  1. Darian is going to easily make his page goal. Friday snuck up on me. I thought I had a couple more days until Friday. I still haven't finished City of Heavenly Fire which was my goal for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips