Saturday, June 14, 2014

Library Books Read-a-Thon : Day 5


It's day five of the Library Books Read-a-Thon. And I was right...not much reading got accomplished today. I did however complete my dad's Father's Day present, so I've got that going for me. That frees up time to read tomorrow and hopefully meet my goals!!

Here's my progress so far...

Minutes Read Today: 23 minutes

Total Time Read: 12 hours 11 minutes. (731 minutes)

Goal: 14 hours (840 minutes).



Pages Read Today: 53

Total Pages Read: 764

Goal: 850 pages.



Books Finished Today: 0

Total Books Finished: 3

Goal: 4 books.



This was the first day of the read-a-thon where I did reading, but didn't finish a book. Bummer. I'm looking forward to being a bit more productive tomorrow. (I'm also looking forward to sleeping in and spending a good portion of the day in yoga pants.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips