Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!


Today my parents have been married for 36 years. Wow. And...I remembered. Well...technically this is the second time I've "remembered" this year. I called my Dad up on January 19th to wish him a happy 35th anniversary. I was only off by one year, one month and one day. I'm an awesome daughter.


My parents were high school sweethearts.


They've set a pretty good example for me and my brothers over the years.

They show each other affection and respect. They're pretty good at compromising. They've taken care of each other and been each other's best friend.


I think it's pretty impressive. I consider myself lucky to have them as my parents.


Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips