Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just Not Feeling It...

I had a really nice Memorial Day weekend doing virtually nothing. It was nice to relax for once. But now I'm finding that it's a little tough to get back in the swing of things. I had big intentions today. Not only was I going to put up a "real" post, but I was going to prep a couple more for the rest of the week.

Instead, I spent my lunch hour making cookies so that the ricotta wouldn't go to waste and now I'm slugging around at my computer. I've decided that the biggest issue is really a lack of a laptop. I find the urge to write all the time, but by the time I drag myself upstairs and sit down at the desk, I just don't feel like it anymore. It's sad, but true.

I'm going to make an effort later this week, but for now I'm going to indulge myself and bail on the post I had planned. Instead, I'm going to go check out some Pinterest and then go read for a while before bed. Collin will be home from shift tomorrow and if I'm lucky he'll leave the laptop at home for me to use during the remaining part of the week.

I hope you all had as much of a relaxing weekend as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips