Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Summary...Wednesday??: Just Go With It Edition


Well, hello again.

I've been MIA for a bit, but I'm hoping that things will kind of get into a routine now. Last week was pretty hectic for us and we spent every spare moment together as a family in preparation for the next two weeks. Collin left today to go work as a medic up at a mine site about six hours away. We won't see him again until very late next Friday night. We have some contact via Skype, but the reception is iffy as they are constantly getting piled on by snow. This will be his third run at the mine. It's hard on us as a family to be apart, but it's worth it to keep our house running.

As promised, I have totally crapped out on projects. (If it helps I've also crapped out on blog reading and now have 312 posts to sort through.) But...I did purchase a gem of an item yesterday that will be a fantastic project to work on over the next few months. I may give you sneak peeks as I go, but I'm going to putting together Miss Marley's birthday present for November. Yes, it's a long time away...but it's going to take me a while. It's a doozy of a project. I'm super excited to do it though.

Even though there have been no projects, I've still been reading. So you'll get a few book reviews from me over the next few days. Darian has also finally managed to get himself ungrounded so I think he has a few to share as well. I also finally received my pocket pages for Project Life. This means I can put together the last few weeks and finally show you what I've been working on. 


In the meantime, here is another lovely gem from my girl crush, Jenny (AKA The Bloggess).

Because he's just that awesome.

Go read the post. It's SOOO worth it. Come on...look at that picture. You know you want more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips