Friday, December 23, 2011

The Final Countdown

OOOH! Look at all the pretty green check marks!


Okay...so I may be slightly delirious. I went to bed rather late last night...well, early this morning due to an unforeseen seam mishap that consumed over an hour. Amazing what a pesky quarter of an inch can do. (It may have also potentially taken me longer due to my sleep deprived state.) But...I'm happy to say that I finished Projects A & B last night.

That's right!!! It's down to 2! (Sorry for the non-judicial use of exclamation marks. I'm feeling a little jazzed.)

I've been working for about 2 hours on the big project. I'm moving slightly slower than anticipated, but I've now had a sugar rush courtesy of two toaster streudels and I should be amping up the speed here shortly.

So stay tuned! I just might have this baby finished by this evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips