Friday, November 25, 2011

Progress Report

I'll admit...I have no idea what to write about tonight. It's been a rough couple of days. Scratch that...it's been a rough week. Between dealing with Darian not doing homework and projects and having Collin out of town for the holiday and subsequent weekend we've been a little out of sorts.

I've been trying to keep things kind of low key. I took Dar with me over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. It was nice and relaxing. I did not join the ranks of those crazy enough to go out to Black Friday today. That is very much not my thing. I don't like people that much. I'd rather keep my sanity.

Instead, Darian & I slept in, slowly got ourselves ready and then ran a couple of errands. Other than that I've been working on projects and doing some Netflix action. It's slow and steady progress right now, but tomorrow and Sunday should help the numbers look awesome.

Here's the count as of this evening:


So with 28 days left I still need to finish 31 projects. Let's see if I can't close that gap a little by Monday.

I also managed to FINALLY finish Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult. Ugh. Horrible. It ended up with two stars. It would've been one star if I hadn't read Jodi Picoult before, because I'm pretty sure I would've stopped reading. I had NO interest in that book. Really. Bad.

But now I'm starting The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'm excited. With any luck, this trilogy will prove as good as The Hunger Games and I'll blow through three books rather quickly. It would be nice. As of right now I'm on track to finish my 52 book goal. The count is currently at 46. Not too shabby.

So the goal for tomorrow is to finish three more projects...possibly four depending on how much I accomplish during the BSU game. I'll let you know on Sunday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips