Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tales of Crazy Neighbor, Installment #1

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you no doubt by now know that I have a crazy neighbor. Being as he woke me in the wee hours of the morning and has more or less resulted in my zombie-like status today, I found it only fitting to share a tale of crazy neighbor today. And fear not, I'm sure there will be plenty of new crazy neighbor stories to come.

Crazy Neighbor is a divorced, middle-aged man who looks something like a chubby and angry Rick Moranis. He is not the friendly type. When told about Crazy Neighbor, my parents seem concerned that he may some day turn into some psycho knife wielding maniac. I don't worry about this. He is neither coordinated nor forward thinking enough to pull off this plan. Plus, he has no ability to be stealthy. I'd totally see him coming.