Saturday, March 27, 2010

3-16-2010: Just another manic...Tuesday? (Imported from After the Flames)

I've been bouncing around the last couple of days. Save a couple of hours this afternoon when I totally felt wiped out (which I attribute to a rather difficult procedure on a patient), I've been crazy with energy and accomplishing loads of projects. Nice thing I noticed though...even though I am feeling a bit manic, with the new meds I'm not dealing with the obsessive racing thoughts. So nice!

Last night I got a load of stuff done around the house, did some nice Wii Fit (I totally swear by it...my abs and butt are getting AWESOME :) ), and then went up to the scrapbook room and busted out a few pages while listening to the Beatles.

Tonight I haven't done quite as much since getting home, but I got a ton finished at work. I don't think my desk has been this clean in over a year. I'm just trying to unwind before I do my Wii workout and probably head upstairs again.

And I have to say...I'm loving the time change! I really like that it's so light outside so late in the evening. And I much prefer waking up with the sun just slightly coming up rather than boring a hole in my bedroom windows.

Hoping the trend continues...at least enough to keep me moving and motivated. Feeling much better than a week ago, which is very very nice. Hopefully this will last longer than the normal 2-3 days since I upped my meds last Thursday. Would be really nice to find a regimen that works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips