Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Ummm...What Was I Doing?

So, this seems to be a pretty good title for my life. Applies pretty well to this blog, too. I don't know what good I could possibly use this blog for, but I figure everyone else has one...why not me?

I have become pretty well addicted to this StumbleUpon add-on from the guys that make Mozilla Firefox. I spend WAY too much of my time goofing around on the internet doing nothing in particular. However, I tend to find some pretty cool stuff. It never ceases to amaze me what people will put out there.

Today, for instance, I found a really cool t-shirt website. Busted Tees : www.bustedtees.com. These guys make the funniest t-shirts! I particulary like the "Pedro has no political experience" and "Stewart/Colbert" shirts. Although the $17.50 per shirt made me leery today...I may just have to go back and buy myself a few. After all, I spend that much or more on shirts whenever I'm in Abercrombie & Fitch (my new addiction).

Also a good site (and good way to waste a large amount of time) is the online game Torn City It's a completely free online roleplaying game. Although I'm not much of a gamer, a friend of mine introduced me to it and I haven't been able to stop. It's a bit slow at first, but becomes completely addicting after a short time. Their spin-off site HoboWars is also available, but I find that one of these games is certainly plenty to occupy my time. However, to each his own. Try them out if you have the time to burn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips