Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The Mega Participation Announcement Post

It's getting ready to be a very busy few weeks around this blog space of mine. Are you ready? I'm not sure I am. I have a lot of participationing to announce, so I'm wrapping it all up together in one handy dandy post. Whee!

First up, the 8 in 2 Readathon 


The 8 in 2 is a smaller version of the 25 in 5. It's a mini-readathon! It begins this Saturday and runs through the weekend. The goal is to read for 8 hours in the span of 2 days. You choose when and you choose exactly how your 8 hours gets divvied out. It's low key and a good excuse to read and do a little book socializing. I'll be sneaking in a few hours here and there in an attempt to finish at least one more book before the end of the month so that I'm not quite so behind on my TBR.

After that...

It's A to Z month!!

A to Z 2019

It's the 10th anniversary of the annual Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. I skipped last year, but I'm back! This one is a pretty hefty challenge, but it can be a lot of fun. The goal here is to blog every day (except Sundays) for the month of April, with your topic of each day representing a letter of the alphabet. We start with A on April 1st and end with Z on April 30th. 

Topics range far and wide and there are a lot of great blogs to check out along the way. It's a crazy month. I'm a bit nervous about this one, but I'm going to make it happen!

And lastly (but very certainly not least), we're coming up on the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Dewey's is one of my two most favorite readathons. This time, it starts on April 6th (for me it's at 7AM CST). It runs for 24 consecutive hours and I have never quite made it all the way through. I think I've maxxed out at around 21 hours. But...it's a blast every time and I love doing it. Time to get the snack plates ready and snuggle up for some reading! Yay!

There is more to come in April (like I said...it's a busy month), but this will get me rolling for the next couple of weeks. Feel free to join me in any of these events. They are all a great time and there are wonderful people participating. It's a good group of communities to belong to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips