Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal

Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge Tenth Anniversary 2019

If you were here yesterday, you noticed my announcement of a very busy end of March and month of April, including my participation in the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

I've participated three times, completing the challenge fully in 2014 and 2015. In 2016 I made it halfway before things just fell apart. I took a small hiatus, and now I'm back to go for it again. I'm both excited and super nervous. This will be an interesting endeavor.

Now...I missed the initial post for it, but better late than never. Today I'll be posting my theme for the Great and Powerful A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal. It's when I let you know what I'll be blogging about all month long. But first...how about a little background...

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

The A to Z Challenge is a blogging event held each April. Bloggers create posts from A to Z beginning on April 1st and ending on April 30th. There is a post scheduled for each day of the month (except for Sundays) with each day corresponding to a sequential letter of the alphabet. It's definitely a challenge and it's a lot of fun.

There are bloggers from all over the world blogging about hundreds of different things. There are craft bloggers, book bloggers, social bloggers, history bloggers. You name it, there's a blog for it. It's quite the social event. I often find new bloggers to follow and lots of interesting information to learn. It usually takes me a couple of months after the fact to visit around and see what everyone was up to for their participation in the challenge.

Now...back to me. In the past, I've done my challenges on craft projects and books. I love doing projects, but they are a lot of work and without preparing way in advance, it becomes a bit crazy to try and make that happen. Add in the kiddos and the fact that most of my supplies are in the basement in boxes, and crafting just won't be on the agenda. As for books, well...I could certainly manage an A to Z on them, but I felt that there has been a lot of bookish posts around here and I needed to break up the flow a little bit. There will likely be a couple of book review posts sprinkled in between the April A to Z posts, but otherwise I'm not really focusing on bookish items.

So...with those two things eliminated, I needed to make a decision on what I could do enough of to fill up a whole month. I went with what consumes the majority of my day...my kids. :) So for the month of April in 2019, I'll be doing the A to Z Blogging Challenge with posts all about toddler activities and way to keep the kids entertained. See what it is we do around here all day! 



I've got my list and I'm getting my photos together. We have some activities to go to get everything ready, but the first few are already in the hopper ready to be written. How about you? Are you ready for the A to Z?

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading all about activities for toddlers, and hoping to learn more about your family as we go. I am new to your blog, but that’s what A to Z is for too.

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips