Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, created due to a fondness for lists. Each week they post a new Top Ten topic. After that, it's bloggers UNITE! Participate with your own Top Ten post, have fun, and get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is the Summer TBR. For you non-bibliophiles, TBR stands for "To Be Read". It's the list of books a reader plans to take on. For me, it's the insurmountable mountain that I continue to grow by the day.
I'm a bit of a mood reader, so there is no real plan when it comes to the order that I read things in. Or rather, I attempt to make a plan of what I want to read, but inevitably my plan gets interrupted by spur of the moment choices based on what is feeling right at the moment. I kind of play it fast and loose. (We'll talk a little more about this on Friday.)
I do, however, have a pile of books that top my list -- including a few choices that are currently being housed in my nightstand, on deck for their turn. So, to make my Top Ten list this week, I mixed books I'm planning to read and have easily accessible with those I have high hopes and dreams for obtaining and reading before the summer ends.
In no particular order...
2. Paperweight by Meg Haston
3. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
4. The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
5. The Opposite of Maybe by Maddie Dawson
6. At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen
7. Nothing Like Looking by Chris Van Hakes
8. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
9. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
10. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
What great books are on your summer TBR?