Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, created due to a fondness for lists. Each week they post a new Top Ten topic. After that, it's bloggers UNITE! Participate with your own Top Ten post, have fun, and get to know your fellow bloggers.
My job got made pretty easy this week. The category is your top ten favorite reads from the last three years. Lucky for me, I track my favorites every year by doing my BOTY Bracket. So...putting this post together was really just a matter of robbing from the brackets. The tricky part came in putting them in order...
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth
9. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
7. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
6. Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
2. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
1. Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
Did any of your favorites make my list?