Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Wednesday Update


Bout of Books continues! It's been an odd one and I'm feeling a little out of sorts, not to mention a little disappointed in my current showing.

It's been a long week already. Work has been crazy and I've been getting home totally exhausted and an hour later than usual. That has translated itself to more lazy couch time and not a lot of reading. 

Darian, on the other hand, is totally racking up the pages and minutes -- helped by the fact that he didn't go back to school until today. Being the horrible parents that we apparently are, we tried to drop him off at school both Monday and Tuesday -- both times realizing that there was no school once we pulled into the parking lot. In our defense, he was prepared for getting up on time this morning and since when does Christmas break last so freaking long? Ugh. Never have we failed quite so miserably.

Tomorrow promises to be a long one. I'm working a 10-hour day with a 1/2 hour lunch. I'm sure to be kept busy. Then it's another full day on Friday. This week might just be the death of me. Add to that the stress of knowing that I'm headed back to school Monday and I am a complete wreck over here. I just got back from vacation and already I need another one.

I'm hoping to have some good, quiet reading time this weekend, but in the meantime here are my pathetic (and Darian's pretty awesome) stats.


Elle's Current Stats 

Currently Reading :

Minutes Read Tuesday/Wednesday: 73 minutes

Total Time Read: 151 minutes

Goal: 840 minutes



Pages Read Tuesday/Wednesday: 46 pages

Total Pages Read: 94 pages

Goal: 800 pages



Books Finished Tuesday/Wednesday: 0

Total Books Finished: 0

Goal: 3 books





Darian's Current Stats 


Currently Reading: 

Minutes Read Tuesday/Wednesday: 599 minutes 

Total Time Read: 719 minutes

Goal: 1200 minutes



Pages Read Tuesday/Wednesday: 364 pages

Total Pages Read: 524 pages

Goal: 900 pages




Books Finished Tuesday/Wednesday: 2
Total Books Finished: 3

Goal: 3 books.



And now I'm off to bed before another crazy day begins. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. *hug* What a week you're having! It totally makes sense that you haven't been able to read as much as you'd like. Remember how we were going to be more like Karsyn and not worry too much about our unmet goals? :)

    I hope you get some chill time over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...the no goal thing is definitely happening next time. At least the goals won't be done in the same way. Life is too crazy to stress myself out like that. Kind of ruins the reading experience a little.

      Delete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips