Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Monday Update


It's day one of Bout of Books 12. It promises to be a busy week around here as I also have the 2014 Book of the Year Bracket Challenge underway. That means that I'll have posts here every day this week. Add to that the fact that I start back at school on the 12th, and there will be a lot going on. So much to do.

The good news is that these posts are fairly pre-structured thanks to the methods I've developed in previous Bout of Books Read-a-Thons. I'm using my standard update template and tracking my reading via the stopwatch feature on my iPhone and my Excel spreadsheet.

This is where we finished up at the end of Day 1...


Elle's Current Stats 


Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Today: 78 minutes

Total Time Read: 78 minutes

Goal: 840 minutes



Pages Read Today: 48 pages

Total Pages Read: 48 pages

Goal: 800 pages



Books Finished Today: 0

Total Books Finished: 0

Goal: 3 books





Darian's Current Stats 


Currently Reading: 

Minutes Read Today:  120 minutes 

Total Time Read:  120 minutes

Goal: 1200 minutes



Pages Read Today:  160 pages

Total Pages Read:  160 pages

Goal: 900 pages




Books Finished Today: 1


4/5 stars

Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 3 books.


2 comments:

  1. If Darian isn't the cutest thing! That perfect little smile. :) And tell him a huge congrats for already having finished one book in the RAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a crazy little reader. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not. He spent far too much time with his nose in a book today.

      Delete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips