Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon: Thursday Update


I have managed to get a little bit of reading in over the last few days, but as promised, my nights have been primarily filled with getting things done in preparation for construction of this year's big Halloween yard display.


I now have all of the pumpkins in my possession and they have been sorted and assigned to pieces of characters and other items. This will be our biggest carve ever. There are 51 pumpkins to gut and carve. 23 are easy carves, 22 are mid level carves, and 6 of them will test my skills.


Carving strategy and assembly plans are made; lawn diagram is drawn. Collin has the assignment to pick up some assembly parts tomorrow and start some spray painting. Saturday I start carving. At that point, I may not come up for air again until Halloween night. Fingers crossed that I can get it all done on time.

I'm still hoping to squeeze in a couple of hours of reading before the 27th though. I might fall just a bit shy of my goals. Here's where I am tonight...


Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Tuesday / Wednesday : 108 minutes 

Total Time Read : 977 minutes

Goal: 1500 minutes



Pages Read Tuesday / Wednesday : 108 pages

Total Pages Read: 995 pages

Goal: 1500 pages



Books Finished Tuesday / Wednesday : 0

Total Books Finished: 4

Goal: 6 books




Oddly enough, my time for the last two days has worked out at 54 minutes each night. I also very coincidentally read a total of 108 minutes and 108 pages. Kind of a fluke there.

Let's see if I can keep the streak alive! (Actually, I'm hoping to get a little bit higher numbers tonight, but we'll see. I have an early morning tomorrow.) Now...time to go get another smidge of time in.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great job keeping up with the reading, in spite of your epic pumpkin project :D

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips