Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Update 2


We're a day late on this update thanks to a nice, painful fibro flare up for me last night. But...better late than never. As the story seems to go with this read-a-thon, my stats totally suck. Life just managed to get in the way this time. It's the first time I've had such a sad showing during a read-a-thon we've done on the blog.

The good news is that Darian is once again totally rocking this thing. His love for reading is a wonderful thing. I'm so glad that I can keep encouraging him to find great books to read.


Elle's Current Stats 


Currently Reading:




This book may be the death of me. I've fell asleep in it four times now. Horrible. It's been a long time since I've had a snoozefest like this one. It's not a horrible book, but so far it's really not a good one. So much for me liking classics.


Total Time Read: 5 hours 45 minutes (345 minutes)

Goal: 21 1/2 hours (1300 minutes).




Total Pages Read: 245

Goal: 1600 pages.



Total Books Finished: 0

Goal: 6 books.




Darian's Current Stats 




Currently Reading: 

Total Time Read: 17 hours 16 minutes. (1036 minutes)

Goal: 900 minutes



Total Pages Read: 1038

Goal: 900 pages



Total Books Finished: 2

Goal: 4 books.




I still have a few hours left to pump into this thing. Obviously there's no way that I'm making my goals, but I'm going to at least try and put a little bit more blue in those boxes.

We'll be back after midnight with a High Summer Read-a-Thon update and then the final Wicked Wildfire stats will be posted on Friday night.

Happy reading everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips