Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books Update: Day 1 (Monday)


It's day one of the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon. I've been hanging out reading for a decent portion of the day. Darian managed to get his homework and chores done and join me for a bit until he started nodding off after dinner. So...before he heads to bed, we've decided to do today's wrap up and challenge.

Elle's Current Stats 



When I Read Today: Between 2pm and 6pm; 8pm and continuing...

Other Things Accomplished Today: Went to work, got rolling on an office website, some housework, made dinner. Managed to squeeze into a pair of jeans that haven't fit for at least four months. There's muffin top, but we'll pretend there isn't. My zipped up hoodie covers it, so I'm calling that fine for now. It's been a decent day, all things considered.


Minutes Read Today : 4 hours 8 minutes (248 minutes)

Total Time Read: 4 hours 8 minutes (248 minutes)

Goal: 20 hours (1200 minutes).




Pages Read Today: 174

Total Pages Read: 174

Goal: 1200 pages.



Books Finished Today: A Shining Space by Ailsa Fabian


Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 4 books.




How I'm Feeling: Not too shabby. Moving right along with my goals. Feeling pretty good about that.

Today's Challenge (If You Like X, Try Y): If you like the Fallen series by Lauren Kate, try Blackbird by Melanie Schulz.




Darian's Current Stats 



When I Read Today: Between 5:30 and 9:00pm.

Other Things Accomplished Today: Went to school, tried to fall asleep while reading.


Minutes Read Today : 113 minutes

Total Time Read: 113 minutes


Goal: 15 hours (900 minutes).



Pages Read Today: 102

Total Pages Read: 102

Goal: 1200 pages.



Books Finished Today: None

Total Books Finished: 0

Goal: 5 books.

0/4 Books


How I'm Feeling: Tired. I want to read more, but I know I have to go to sleep because for some reason I'm exhausted.

Today's Challenge (If You Like X, Try Y): If you like The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, you should try the Inheritance Series by Christopher Paolini.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like both of you of are off to an awesome start! :D
    I hate that "I really want to read more but can't keep my darn eyes open" feeling.
    Good luck to you both today! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of where I was last night... wanting to read, wanting to go to sleep. In my case reading won out, since I was only close to the end of my book and determined to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job for both of you with such busy days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips