Sunday, June 30, 2013

Because Sometimes My Love for Books Makes Me Do Crazy Things

The signs are all pointing to a need for a book reading post. What signs you ask? Well...I was awesomely lucky enough to be chosen by Carole over at Carole's Chatter to be one of her Featured Book Blogs for the month of July and then I came across a blog post for the Summer Lovin' Readathon on Dear Brighton.

Since I'm a complete sucker and I'm also two books behind on my 2013 Reading Challenge over at Goodreads, I signed myself up. Yup...I might be a little nutso. So...for the next week, I will be foregoing the bazillion hours on my cellphone playing random horrid, but addicting games and instead will be sticking my nose in a series of (hopefully) good books.

Once the week is all said and done, I will actually start updating my book reading progress here on the blog. There are some awesome books out there and I want to share their awesomeness.


The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)

Spend the week reading at your own pace, when and how you want too. There will be daily challenges for awesome prizes and opportunities to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

As if that weren’t enough – the week will end with a 24-hr marathon readathon! Twitter parties, mini-challenges, games, prizes given EVERY HOUR, and more chances to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

Sign-ups will be open through July 6th. I’m in, are you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips