Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Little 'Splainin to Do

I figured I should write a quick note to let those of you who read my blog know that I'm still around. I know I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, but I promise I'll come back.

This week was Spring Break and I had planned to use my whole week off of work building up a supply of product for my new Etsy shop as well as doing some tutorial posts. Well...as usual, life got in the way. I am dealing with some rather stressful and time-consuming issues at the office, so I haven't really had the free time or the energy that I had planned.

The good news is...I'm finally official! I received all of the paperwork needed for my DBA and so the Etsy shop can now really open. Once I get a few things made, we'll be ready to roll. I'm really looking forward to that.

It's looking like I'll most likely be fairly tied up for the next two weeks. I'm going to try to get up at least one post next week just so this blog doesn't look so darned dead. I have things to write! I have projects to share! One of these days life will return to (semi)normal and I'll be able to be back at it again.

So...hang in there for me. I hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I've been waiting patiently for your shop to open!!!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips