Monday, February 6, 2012

Guest Post : Darian's BOTY


I decided to restart the Narnia series. I have already read two out of the seven books. The Horse and His Boy is the next book (which is the third) in The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I wasn't sure if I super liked it or I only really liked it. I was closer to I only really liked it.

This book is a fantasy and adventure book.

The main character in this story is Shasta. The other characters are Hwin, Bree, and Aravis. Hwin and Bree are the two main "talking" horses. (Interjection by Elle : I will have you know that he just air quoted me.) Shasta and Aravis are two people who lived in Calormene. They are all traveling to try to get to Narnia and the north. They are going to Narnia and the north because Shasta and Aravis both aren't liking their lives and the talking horses were stolen from Narnia.

Almost all of the parts were great! I didn't rate it 5 because I've read better books than this.

Now this is what my bracket looks like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips