Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just Checking In...

Yup. I know I've been a horrible blogger over the last month. You'll have to forgive me for now and trust that things will get better after the new year begins. I am currently hunkered down finishing off the last of the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge. I just finished the last book in the Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson and I can't help but say...amazing! I think those books are going to go quite far in the brackets. If you haven't read them yet, well...what's stopping you?!

I have three books remaining to make my goal and I'm determined to get there. So hang on just a little bit longer and I'll crown my Favorite Book of 2011. I'll also be listing my project resolutions for 2012. I am currently refining them, but I think it's going to be a fun year.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and spending some good time with their families and friends. Now...off to read book #50!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips