Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Slight Miscalculation in Time

Ya...so...I know I was supposed to post about my scrapbook supplies tonight, but I ran into a small snafu. Apparently today is the 29th...not the 28th like I originally thought when I woke up this morning. I had this brilliant plan to go grocery shopping after work on Thursday to make sure I could use up all of my coupons that expire on the 30th. Ya...fail. I realized today at about...oh...1pm, that the 30th is actually tomorrow. Fantastic. I haven't gone grocery shopping in about 6 weeks and I haven't done anything with the piles of coupons I've been amassing. So...in addition to helping with 4th grade English homework, I've been doing inventory, creating my meal plan, cutting coupons and readying the binder for a trip to the store tomorrow. Yippee. Thus far I'm about three hours in. Looks like I should finish up within the next hour, but then I'm planning on bed. Sorry. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see the coolest scissors ever.


** As a side note, it is apparently a good decision not to do a "real" post this evening as CableOne continues to tease me with internet service. For the 3rd post in a row my internet has dumped out as I have been writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips