Thursday, May 20, 2021

Temporary Blog Hiatus. Find Me on Instagram

As you can probably tell, the ol' blog has been a bit neglected. It turns out that life with two toddlers has changed my approach to things. But...never fear...I'm still around.

You can find me primarily over at Instagram these days. I'm still posting bookish things over there, centering mostly on bookish journals and reviews. I'm also posting reviews on Goodreads, The StoryGraph, and Litsy

I don't think this is the end of the blog, just one of those times when I disappear from this platform for a while as life goes on. When things shift once again, my blogging juices will likely return. So...it's not time for goodbye...just a see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips