Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bout of Books 13: End of Day 3 Update


The good news is that I've had a massage and my neck and shoulder are beginning to feel better. I can now turn partially to the left for the first time in almost five days. The bad news is that after posting yesterday, I took a three hour nap and then read only briefly before succumbing to the need for pain medication and sleep. It's been a rough week.

I'm on the mend now, but my stats for yesterday are a little sad. I'm still enjoying my book and plodding along, so hopefully now that my neck is on the mend I'll be able to put forth a little more reading effort. Also, my stats may be unimpressive, but I'm still kicking the pants off Darian, who is sitting at a nice fat goose egg due to his penchant for video games and tablet apps over reading this week.

Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Today: 52 minutes

Total Time Read: 209 minutes

Goal: 600 minutes



Pages Read Today: 42 pages

Total Pages Read: 175 pages

Goal: 600 pages



Books Finished Today: 0

Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 3 books




Tomorrow could be a rough day, so I'm hoping that the weekend affords me plenty of relaxing reading time. We shall see...

1 comment:

  1. I only got to read for maybe a half hour yesterday - it was a sad reading day. I hope to make up for it and then some today.

    Glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips