Monday, June 22, 2015

48 Hour Book Challenge Wrap Up


My weekend wound up being busier than I had planned for. Even though I knew I wouldn't get much reading in, I still expected more than I accomplished. I blame the nice weather. That seems reasonable, right?

I'm also slightly ashamed to admit that I did no social media interaction over the weekend. I hoarded the minutes I had for reading instead. Antisocial reader, party of one.

The good news is that I finished a book. I'm pretty happy about that. I also accomplished more reading than I would have if there had not been a read-a-thon going on. That's a plus.

In the end, here's what I wound up with :

Minutes Read: 222 minutes (3 hours, 42 minutes)
Pages Read: 279
Books Finished: 1

The Lost Wife

How was your weekend? Did you get some good reading in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips