Friday, May 15, 2015

Bout of Books 13: End of Day 4 Update


Finally! A decent reading day. I got to relax for a little while and take a good chunk of pages out. I'm super happy about that.

I have been bailing on the challenges for the last few days...I just haven't been super into them. But...there are still a few days to go, so I may change my tune.

Right now, I'm looking forward to a nice rainy weekend and lots of good cuddled up reading time. Oh...and Saturday's Twitter chat! Can't wait!

Currently Reading :
Minutes Read Today: 196 minutes

Total Time Read: 405 minutes

Goal: 600 minutes



Pages Read Today: 217 pages

Total Pages Read: 392 pages

Goal: 600 pages



Books Finished Today: 0

Total Books Finished: 1

Goal: 3 books




Let's be honest...this book is crazy long. To think I'm actually going to finish three books might be a little far fetched. But...you never know.

How's your reading going? Are you having a relaxing Bout of Books?


4 comments:

  1. You've read and listened to quite a bit, though. And, you could say that you finished three books since HF is basically three books in length, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! That was a really long book. It was very much worth it though!

      Delete
  2. I just clicked the City of Heavenly Fire link and wowza, 725 pages! An ambitious choice for a readathon. :)

    I'm glad you're finally getting some time to read! The boyfriend and I are overdue for a chilled-out weekend, so I hope to make big dents in my reading pile too.

    No news from Darien?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been putting that book off far too long. I tend to be afraid to read the last book in a series sometimes...concerned that I might be disappointed or just not wanting the story to end. As I'm sure you noticed later in the read-a-thon, Darian totally bailed on me. Turkey. Maybe he'll be more of a participant next time.

      Delete

Other Posts You Might LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips